Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's been a while...

It has been months since I last posted something. It has been a very busy semester for me and I have been working really hard in school to prepare my graphic design portfolio so I can go on interviews for field placement. Well, all that hard work paid off because I was chosen to be an intern at a corporate design firm. Here are some of my works:
(click on the images to view them at a larger size)



Personal Logo: Vanessa Mancuso by itself


Duracell Campaign - Newspaper ad and Billboard
Slogan: "For When Imagination Can't Sleep"
Product: Duracell All Purpose Batteries
Concept: Child reading a book under the bed cover and with 
the use of their flashlight their imagination comes to life.
(Multiple images photoshopped to appear as one)



Interactive PDF - Redesign of Nylon Magazine designed to view on screen


Shakespeare Poster - A modern version of Romeo & Juliet.


Redesign Book Cover - Uglies


 Canadian Tourism - A trade ad and pocket folder



Exhibit Campaign - A redesign of Santiago Calatrava's logo, 
invitations, gift, bus ad and transit shelter poster.








No comments:

Post a Comment